Monday, March 9, 2009

Old Memories

I'm currently digging through my old files and I'm finding many small applications. All of them have a history, they all make me smile =D

I'm going to upload all the ones worth uploading here. I found twenty so far so I think it's better if I don't do this at once. This post will be edited every time I prepared a program for upload (readme.txt, screenshot, etc.) so check back regularly.

Remember that these programs where made in a very early stage of my life, some even dating back to third and fourth grade. Most of them serve no real purpose but just looking at them makes me want to improve them. I'm uploading the originals here before I do anything so that I will have an almost complete history of my programming activities. These are just the programs from my current hard drive, I still need to go through my old hard drive, probably going to find a lot more.

Here's the list so far:

1. Simons Simple Calculator
2. 3*3 Magic Square Solver
3. DOSer
4. ScreenShot Shower
5. Website Saver
6.

edit: doing minimum one daily, have little time

No comments: