Thursday, April 2, 2009

Finishing

I almost never finish any of my projects. The problem is that the only thing that excites me about a project is the challenge, as soon as I solve the problem associated with the project I get bored and start doing something else. Another problem is my constantly working imagination, I often get new and of course great (as of the moment) ideas during a project which make me start another, assumingly better, project.

So now I'm going to try to actually finish one of my existing projects. By "finish" I mean to create a workable and nice looking standalone executable (JAR counts as executable for me) which can easily be used by other people. It means something polished and published, something finished =D

I won't start any new projects until I finish an already existing one, instead, I will write down my great ideas on a piece of paper (or text document) so I can come back to them when I really have nothing to do, which I'm sure will never happen during my life =D

Wish me Luck =D

No comments: