Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Im Back

I'm back from the holidays. It took me quite a while (eight weeks) to meet all my friends again in Germany and Switzerland (I'm currently living in japan). I went to a sea in the middle of the woods in Germany, it's very beautiful out there. I saw my grand-parents (all four are still living). I ate tons of pudding and Swiss chocolate. I saw a gigantic digital billboard at a train station displaying a blue screen. I took the airplane twice and ate really bad food. Unfortunately I didn't have Internet access during that time so I couldn't post (that really sucked). Did I mention that the airplane food sucks?

Anyhow, I've decided to pause my development from my 3D engine and create myself a website. I really need one to post my Java apps/games and I'll add this blog to my website too (if I can). The website will also contain a contact formula (not showing my e-mail address). Later on, when there are more visitor I'm hoping to add a forum and an account-system which saves your game high scores and the like.

That's it for today...

No comments: