Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Website Outline

The first thing I do is always to think and create an outline. The outline doesn't have to be the final outcome, just a rough draft so you now what you want.

My outline looks like this:

-Website
--Name
---Unknown (will think of later)
--Content
---Home
----Welcome message with blog below that
---Java
----Games
----Applications
---Contact
----Contact formula not showing my e-mail address (due to security reasons)
---About? (maybe...)
--Style of Website
---Either
----Dark background with light text (cool)
-----black background with almost white text
----Very Light background with dark text (clean)
-----Blue tones and white and maybe mix in some purple

those colors just randomly came to my mind because i think they fit nicely together:
dark theme (cool): lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
light theme (clean): lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Color picking can be a very big deal but for my purpose I don't need to know what every color represents and stuff like that's since it will be a rather small website at the beginning. When the hit-count picked up some speed I might post about picking correct colors for correct occasions but that's going to take some (long) while unfortunately.

Well, the outline is finished and now I have to think about how I will accomplish my goals...

No comments: